Saturday, June 12, 2010

Realistic Hairline Alert: Elina Lace Front Wig

Okay, ExcuRRse the crazy PEE-CHURZ! They r str8 up MUGS. It was late last night and I had a boost of energy to play “HAIR” lol. This is the Elina lace front wig that has been in the box for a couple of months now. I forgot all about it. This is not the one that I flat-ironed in a video a while back but another. Yes I like to purchase in doubles at times. J  Anyway, last time I didn’t really pay attention to the hair line but after trying it with my headband….I am in awe! This wig is the BIZNAZZ! It’s a wig you can rock early in the morning when you gotta run to the store and you don’t feel like putting on a jazzed up LF with sweats and a tee. J HTH’s.

 

Oh 1 other thing…check out that mannequin head in the background! LMAO! R.I.P Mannequin.

 


This e-mail, including any attached files, may contain confidential and privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any review, use, distribution, or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive information for the intended recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message.

2 comments:

  1. Nice Job with the application!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Elina hairline is ON-POINT! Where, pray tell, did you purchase her??

    ReplyDelete