Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Bronner Brothers International Hair Show in ATL 07 AUG - 08 AUG

http://www.bronnerbros.com/shows/show201008/

 

Soooo will you be there???? I just got my tickets and hotel. YEAHHHH! (In my Lil John voice) The hotels are MADD expensive but I used the BID thing on priceline.com and copped a 3 Star hotel for $60 a night in downtown ATL! I will be doing it solo which is OKAY with me! I made the mistake of taking my cousin Jennifer (distant cuz) to the one in Feb and she was acting like a b***….so I said never again. Anyway, I don’t really care about the show, but I do care about the HAIR shopping! I plan to make some vendor rich, lol. I hope Sassy Secret is there so I can punch them in their faces for getting nasty with me on email. LOL, I’m joking. J

 

One piece of advice for the hair show….ladies don’t be trying to stunt in there with some 5 inch heels. You will be walking around like the Flintstones by the end of the day with big cherry blisters on your feet. Make sure you bring ya camera too.

 

 


This e-mail, including any attached files, may contain confidential and privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any review, use, distribution, or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive information for the intended recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message.

No comments:

Post a Comment