Saturday, July 3, 2010

Small Revlon Lip Gloss Haul

I know I was supposed to do a post on my other haul from a week ago but I have been busy. L Anyway I got a box in from drugstore.com today and they had all these pretty lip glosses in it …..all for ME! I am trying to find a pretty nude color. These might do the trick because I just opened some of them up right at work and tried them on! Yup…I SURE DID! LOL. Just call me JUICY LIPS….… I’m joking. Here is a list of the lip glosses I got. I also got some E.L.F Blushers and Powders just to test them out. The 1st PEECHUR is with the flash and the 2nd is not so you can see the color better.

 

1 Revlon Colorstay Mineral Lipglaze, Forever Raisin 540 - .15 fl oz$8.99

1 Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss, Foiled 140 - .2 fl oz$6.99

1 Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss, Coffee Gleam 050 - .2 fl oz$6.99

1 Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss, Pink Whisper 130 - .2 fl oz$6.99

1 Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss, Pearl Plum 090 - .2 fl oz$6.03

1 Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss, Pink Afterglow 020 - .2 fl oz$6.99

1 Revlon Colorstay Mineral Lipglaze, Endless Lilac - .15 fl oz$8.99

 

 

 

 


This e-mail, including any attached files, may contain confidential and privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any review, use, distribution, or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive information for the intended recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message.

1 comment: