Sunday, August 15, 2010

Miss Wigs - Yaki Review (Pic)

After the shedding with another Miss Wigs unit I forgot about this wig I brought from them a while back. So far so good but this is my 1st day wearing it. The only thing I dont like is the lace. I think i need to dye it because its white or transparent. The hair is soft.

 

This pic is str8 outta the package. Do you all think I need to curl it and can I use rit dye to change the lace color?

 


This e-mail, including any attached files, may contain confidential and privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any review, use, distribution, or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive information for the intended recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message.

No comments:

Post a Comment