Monday, September 20, 2010

Rich Kids Club Sun Glasses --> HOT!

Let’s Talk: Sunglasses

 

There is this new brand I ran across called Rich Kids Club. I have to say I am really feeling their style!  Here are a few of my favorite glasses from their collection and a pic of me wearing one pair. I wish I could find a pair with a pink strip going across the top.

 

 

 

 


This e-mail, including any attached files, may contain confidential and privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any review, use, distribution, or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive information for the intended recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message.

No comments:

Post a Comment