Friday, November 5, 2010

Picture Thieves / Message 2 Chinese Vendors

1st let me start off by saying that it’s a damn shame that I have to post my name across my face because over the last two weeks a Chinese Vendor and a Nigerian Company have stolen my pictures. Yup I said it! Actually I don’t mind the use of my picture but don’t LIE to sell your product when you know the picture does not represent your product. Hell send me a FREE wig and I will HAPPILY review it and give you all the pictures you want for free!  I am very big on being honest and I hate a liar. The only company I allowed to use my picture was Pink Lace Wigs because their Glueless unit is the BOMB! Okay enough of my venting…Just send me a free unit and we all will be VERY happy, lol.  

 


This e-mail, including any attached files, may contain confidential and privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any review, use, distribution, or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive information for the intended recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message.

No comments:

Post a Comment