Thursday, December 23, 2010

22 inch Virgin Chinese Indian Remy Full Lace Glueless Wig - Ruutos Hair

Website: http://www.ruutoshair.com/default.html

I was sent this hair to review for Ruutos Hair. It is a 22inch Virgin Chinese Indian Remy Full LW! It’s my 1st Chinese Indian Remy and I like it! I am so used of wearing the yaki or kinky yaki but this hair is soooooooo easy to style. The hair is very soft and flows nice. Now when Ruben told me the hair was going to be 22 inch I thought OMG! But it looks sooooo darn pretty once applied. I feel like a video model, lol. This is not hair that I can wear to work but definitely party hair! Okay about her company…. It’s a South African based company. She is very creative and takes lace wigs to a whole new level with her styling techniques. She asked me to do some updo pictures so that is why there are so many. J From chatting with her on Skype she is a very educated lady when it comes to hair and her business. She is becoming a “hit” for hair in South Africa. I am happy she sent me this hair for review. I am not sure of the price but feel free to check out her site or shoot her an email at: ruutoshair@gmail.com

Let me know your opinion. *Note* I watermarked my pictures with her name, because of these CV’s that are continuing to steal pictures.


This e-mail, including any attached files, may contain confidential and privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, use, distribution, or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive information for the intended recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message.

3 comments:

  1. A new concept.

    It will take time to becme familiar

    Free Cv.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's "Virgin Chinese Indian Remy"? What Origin is the hair? Chinese or Indian? Looks good on you though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is no such thing as chinese indian remy o_O I'ts either one or the other lol. But whatever it is that lady sold you it looks gorgeous on you :)

    ReplyDelete