Saturday, December 18, 2010

My Custom Lace Wig from Pink Lace Wigs

…Yes I am addicted!

I received my custom lace front wig from Pink Lace Wigs the other day! I love it! The texture is soft, but feels kinda dry. I think because it is kinky yaki. I am no expert but it’s not EXTREMELY dry. The hair line again is on point and the color is fabulous! Pink Lace Wigs have done it again! I wish they provided better customer service and announce the video blogger winner!. I never had a problem with them but there have been a lot of complaints and proof of it is on Face book. Hopefully they will get it together, but I will continue to order from them until they burn me, lol. Below are the specs of the unit I ordered. Oh it was only $174!

 

 

Build Your Own Human Hair Lace Front Wig
Lace Material : French
Lace Color: Medium Brown
Baby Hair: Yes
Hair Type: 100% Indian Remy
Hair Texture: Kinky Yaki
Hair Length (In inches): 14 inches - $20.00
Base Color: #2 Darkest Brown
Hair Density: Light to Medium
Would you like combs sewn into the cap?: YES! - $5.00
Cap Size: Medium


This e-mail, including any attached files, may contain confidential and privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any review, use, distribution, or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive information for the intended recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message.

2 comments:

  1. Can you do a "up close" image of the parting space on this unit..it looks GORGEOUS on you!!!! I am two clicks away from "building my own lace wig" on their site...I am just unsure about the parting space and "tracks" sew on the cap. I own 2 misswigs.com units and it is VERY sparse at the top. Pinklace & MissW seem to use the same cap on their lace fronts...will be VERY much appreciated...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did this unit come pre-bleached? Or Faux bleached?
    It looks good....that for only 175!!

    ReplyDelete