Sunday, December 12, 2010

Pony Tail - Glueless Lace Wig

Last night I was trying to find a new hair style because this hair is starting to tangle up in the back when I wear it down all day. First I tried a pony tail but didn’t like it. Then I tried an updo and fell in love! Ophs let me watermark these pictures before the thieves steal em. The pictures where I have on the black shirt is today at work.

 

Update on the unit from Pink Lace Wigs:

Washed it for the 1st time = TANGLED DRY MESS. I have yet to figure out the root of this problem. It may be the sand in Iraq or water. I need a new water filter for my shower.

 

After spraying a lot of oil free wig shine on it, the hair REALLY mimics 4AB hair. But around noon time it starts to tangle.

 

Shedding…YOU WONT BELIEVE IT! I want to say none because it’s literally like 4 strands that occasionally come out. Sometimes there is none.

 

 

 


This e-mail, including any attached files, may contain confidential and privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any review, use, distribution, or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive information for the intended recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message.

No comments:

Post a Comment