Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Review: Miss Wigs Deep Curly Lace Front (Not Applied)

So I decided to try misswigs.com AGAIN….YES against my better judgment. The last unit I had shed like a sick dog! I decided to try them again because some people were saying they improved their lace wig quality.

Str8 outta the bag it appears to be ok. The density is very good. That I will give them an A+. From my experience, all of their units have great density. The hairline looks nothing like the pictures they post on their site. Evidence of this is from my comparison. But it’s a good difference!

 I haven’t applied it yet because I am scared of how the color will look. I work with a lot of other than black people…so I do not feel like dealing with the comments all day….OH you changed your hair color…..you have good hair….etc… No harm was meant in what I just wrote, but you know it’s the truth so don’t trip! J

 

Here are the details of the unit. Also tell me what you think of the color on me?

 

Hair Type: 100% Indian Remy Human Hair
Texture: Soft Deep Wave
Lace Size:5" Lace in the Front and 2.5" in the Side(Ear to Ear)
Cap Construction: Soft Lace in the Front, Adjustable Strap in the Back
Hairline: Baby Hair around entire perimeter
Bleached Knot: Hairline even more undetectable
Note: May be flat ironed, Roller Set, Washed, Blow Dried
Cap Size: Medium


This e-mail, including any attached files, may contain confidential and privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any review, use, distribution, or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive information for the intended recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message.

No comments:

Post a Comment