Monday, January 10, 2011

NYX GIRLS SPOTLIGHT

I have to say I am in love with the NYX Girls “Spotlight” nail polish! The pictures do not do this nail polish any justice. In the light it looks like sparkling diamonds! I know it’s a little extreme but it’s just that pretty! I purchased this from Cherry Culture.


This e-mail, including any attached files, may contain confidential and privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any review, use, distribution, or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive information for the intended recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message.

1 comment:

  1. I love it! I absolutely do. The glitter looks strategically designed on your nails.

    http://www.youtube.com/BeesOHoney

    ReplyDelete