Wednesday, February 2, 2011

MY NEW FULL LACE GLUELESS LW COLOR 1B

I KNOW… I KNOW….WHY DOES SHE HAVE SO MANY LACE WIGS? It’s pretty and was originally 18 inches long! I ordered a 16 inch but they made an error and sent a 18 inch. I had my friend cut it to my bra strap. I like it but I want the lighter color I had. I could have SWORNNNNNN I ordered a color # 2. The hair is nice but something just doesn’t feel right. I guess over time I will see. If that turns out to be the case. I will let you guys know. 


This e-mail, including any attached files, may contain confidential and privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any review, use, distribution, or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive information for the intended recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message.

1 comment: