Friday, April 8, 2011

HOW I MOISTURIZED THE ENDS OF MY HAIR

This is a new way I decided to moisture the ends of my hair under my lace wig. It’s really easy and you don’t have to worry about your ends. Today I had a reunion with my coconut oil. My let my boyfriend try it on his hair for a minute. Here’s how I did it. I sprayed my whole head and ends with Juices and Berries, used some coconut oil on the roots and ends and finished my ends off with some Shikaki Oil Blend from Hair Veda. Next I took a lil strip of saran wrap, laid it on my chest and wrapped my ends and secured it with the bobby pin….applied my LACE WIG and was out the door. Too EASY!


This e-mail, including any attached files, may contain confidential and privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any review, use, distribution, or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive information for the intended recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message.

2 comments:

  1. Yes that sounds really easy! How did BF like the coconut oil? I am so jealous of your length!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! this is really nice idea for moisturized i will try this ,
    Thanks for posting.
    indian hair

    ReplyDelete