Wednesday, April 6, 2011

This SHIRT, This FLY!

As I sit at the computer trying to post this….. there is this big AZZ Iraqi fly that I swear is on “SPEED”! He keeps flying around me and making this loud noise.  This thing is just flying all over the darn office REALLY fast like he retarded or something! These Iraq flies are 50 billion times WORST than American flies. If you swat at a American fly he will throw the deuces at you and roll out. Humph! Try that with these Iraqi flies….they will land on your nose  and SIT there! I will take pleasure in a FEW minutes just chasing this MF until his death. ß I’m sorry…yeah that’s a little too much, but hell you try sitting over here with these flies, lol.

ANYWAY this post is supposed to be about this shirt. My honeybear brought me this shirt a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnng time ago but I never got around to wearing it. Its different and I like it. I love the fact that it has a tie. NO NO I am not being funny. See I like to dress and look different so it fits right in to my locker.


This e-mail, including any attached files, may contain confidential and privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any review, use, distribution, or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive information for the intended recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message.

1 comment:

  1. Cute shirt and I'm sorry you have to deal with those psycho flies!

    ReplyDelete