Sunday, May 29, 2011

Deep Wavy Lace Wig Coming Soon 2 My Online Store

Here are some quick snaps of a FULL LACE DEEP WAVY INDIAN REMY LACE WIG that I will be selling on my site coming soon. I like it because it’s not a kinky curly and it’s easy to manage…the highline is thin and the texture is soft and gorgeous. I love that I can part it and SEE the scalp. It has the best hairline I have came across. When I wake up in the morning all I do is take my spray water bottle mix ( Lotta Body and Water) and I’m good. It will have that wet look all day.


This e-mail, including any attached files, may contain confidential and privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any review, use, distribution, or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive information for the intended recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message.

No comments:

Post a Comment