Sunday, May 29, 2011

LEFT SIDE BACK SHOT UPDATE 28 MAY 2011

I know it’s been a while, but work has got me busy and I am trying to get my clearance so it’s taking up a lot of time…but I will be back shortly. J I got lots of lace wig reviews. My hair is starting to thicken back up from the shedding. I have been leaving it alone and just moisturizing weekly…not daily to give it a break.  But I can say I am officially APL! Yippee….only after 500 years, lol,


This e-mail, including any attached files, may contain confidential and privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any review, use, distribution, or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive information for the intended recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message.

1 comment:

  1. You look like you are a couple of inches past APL. Your January 28 pic was APL then.

    ReplyDelete