Thursday, August 25, 2011

INDIAN REMY FULL LACE WIG for SALE ON EBAY! $159

Guess what!  I have decided to try and sell lace wigs. Oh you knew it was coming! J I am getting a million questions about where do I get my lace wigs from…so I figured I could sell them for a little profit.  This will be my little trial and error  test.  So if you are interested in buying one click this link here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/INDIAN-REMY-FULL-LACE-WIG-CHEAP-GREAT-QUALITY-/180715337760?pt=US_CSA_MWA_Wigs_Extensions&hash=item2a13793820#ht_554wt_1148

 

The starting bid is $159 and the buy it now price is $185 / Free Shipping

If you would like to see the hair in “action” let me know & I will do a video. J

 


This e-mail, including any attached files, may contain confidential and privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any review, use, distribution, or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive information for the intended recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message.

1 comment:

  1. My girlfriend loved this look that she went out and bought herself one of these indian remy lace wigs. I really do think they look really nice. I think that every collection needs to have one.

    ReplyDelete