Sunday, September 4, 2011

More Before and After "Thinning" Pictures - Thinning a Full lace Wig

In case you  didn’t read my other post….this is an update…

I decided to pick up my thinning shears and go HAM on this lace wig that I was wearing in Bama  and Thailand. It just had too much bulk to it. It’s amazing how I didn’t realize exactly how much bulk it had to it until I took that picture wearing that pink shirt. I was embarrassed for myself, lol. So I thinned it and tweaked the hairline using tweezers. Its not as hard as I thought. I will be doing this from here on out! I am SO loving this  hair. It reminds me of Jenn’s lace wig from Basketball  Wives but in a different color.

The video will be coming shortly.


This e-mail, including any attached files, may contain confidential and privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any review, use, distribution, or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive information for the intended recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message.

No comments:

Post a Comment