Friday, September 16, 2011

My Real Hair - 14 Sept 2011 Strand Update


Yup, I got hair underneath these lace wigs. I am so happy that I finally made it all the way over that APL hump. Leaving the micro braids along helped me get past it. The micro braids were not taking out my hair but it was starting to be a BIG hassle for me to take them down...so I settled for lace wigs. I braid my hair in like 5 or 6 small plats....apply my megatek, spray the scurl and seal with coconut oil. Throughout my entire journey those have been the three products that I can always depend on to bring my hair back to health and assist in growth.
Its been a while since I had a relaxer. It's been so long, I can't even remember. My hair is really starting to thicken up again and I am loving it. Relaxers are the devil, lol.....Thanks 4 reading. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment