Friday, September 2, 2011

THINNING A LACE WIG

Girl, let me tell you….thinning a lace wig makes a WHOLE hella difference and tweaking the hair line is easier than I thought. I got some tweezers and started plucking my part area. Then I got some thinning shears and went HAM on my hair. I have to admit it looks 100 times better. So I am posting this just to tell ya don’t be scared to get in there and tweak ya lace wig….it’s a lot easier than you think. Just make sure you take your time because I would hate for you to mess up your expensive hair. I have a video on the process I will try to post it before this week is over.

 


This e-mail, including any attached files, may contain confidential and privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any review, use, distribution, or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive information for the intended recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message.

No comments:

Post a Comment