Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Make your old, tangled wigs like New

I normally do not post other people videos on my channel but I couldn't resist. TriceyG did her THING at bringing a matted and tangle lace wig back to life! The thing that shocked me is that she only used bleach and did not use ammonia. From research I know The bleach acts as a clarifier and the ammonia as a softener to bring the unit back to life.

I called myself trying to do the bleach bath on my unit the other day. Now don't get me wrong. It came out good. The wig is softer and doesn't tangle as much, but the steps were just too tedious and I was hesitant about mixing the bleach and ammonia. So when I ran across her video I was glad to know I could possibly only use bleach. I sent her a PM about it. When she responds I will let y'all know. But check out her video to see how she completely transformed that unit!

No comments:

Post a Comment