Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Wigs 4 Sale! :)


Like My Realistic Lace Wigs?

I know it's hard to find the perfect lace wig with a realistic hairline. It's also a hassle to spend so much money on a unit and then have to alter it for it to look natural. I get ALOT of questions about where do I get my lace wigs and if I sell them. So I said why not. My units are not overpriced and you will feel comfortable in knowing you are getting a great unit. 

The difference between myself and the CV's are you get to actually SEE the units on a REAL person before you purchase. :)
              Check Out The Video's or Pictures on the "Shop" Tab Above & Click the PayPal Button to Purchase :)
 

*All Wig Cap Sizes are Medium**All Units Will Be Shipped Within 4 days of Receiving Payment**Refunds Only If Lace Has Not Been Cut and Wig has NOT been Altered**100% Human Indian Remy Hair**Realistic Hairlines with Light Density*
*If you prefer a longer length, please email me and I will send you an invoice*

                                             If you have any questions please email me at tiffanyoneal27@gmail(dot)com

No comments:

Post a Comment