Monday, June 18, 2012

How To: Tangles in Relaxed Hair When Stretching





I was over on longhaircareforum.com and I saw this topic. It is a topic that so many relaxed chicks struggle with. I believe that is one of the main reasons why we run away from the idea of “going natural!” When relaxed hair tangles it’s a pain….and it’s an even bigger pain when it tangles with new growth. How can you combat this? For me stretching works best if I keep my hair in small braids under my lace wigs. Another method that helps is I baggy like two days before I need to detangle so when its time to detangle the hair is nice and moisturized and the tangles are easier to come out...thus less hair loss. The trick to stretching is know when to STOP! Remember relaxed hair is fragile and will break and tangle easily. You have to treat it like ya last pair of stockings on a Sunday morning before CHURRRCH. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment