Sunday, November 25, 2012

Bald Patch :(

As you all know I'm suffering from a scissor happy stylist and I am suffering from a huge bald spot that I believe came from stress and neglect of my hair! :( or maybe the relaxer did it... I have dealing with a great deal of shedding that also lead up to this too...I dunno. But last month I vowed to start back to nourishing my hair and I did good but I slacked.... From 23 Oct to 23 Nov I noticed growth while going heavy on castor oil but my bald spot didnt fill in like I thought it should. I finally took a picture with my Canon instead of the blurry iphone. Its amazing how the quality of a good lenses can make your hair look...my bald spot looked BiGGER! *tear* So I'm not going to post a picture of it until next month when hopefully I see progress... But until then here is my starting pic from 23 Oct.. see u can never tell I have a bald patch BUT you can see my hair is obviously thinner... SMH... Damn it happens to the best of us...I'm determined to fight it though... Have any of you went through this?

No comments:

Post a Comment