Sunday, December 16, 2012

ACV Rinse!

My hair loves Apple Cider Vinegar! Last night I used Reken to clarify and shampoo my hair. I needed to wash out my 3 day old hair that I was deep conditioning under my lace wig. My hair was hard and tangly after washing the shampoo out. Next I Applied NOW Citrus Moisture conditioner and it soften my hair alot! Then I washed 90 percent of the conditioner out then I applied my travel size jar that contained apple cider! I did a final rinse with it, detangled with my fingers and twisted my hair. Next I used a shirt to dry my hair. My hair felt ssssssooooo good and it was so easy to comb through the new growth. Lastly I applied NTM, wave noueve and sealed with coconut oil and peppermint oil. Back on the road to healthy hair! Here is a picture of all the products I used and how much shed hair I had!

No comments:

Post a Comment