Monday, March 11, 2013

Comparison Pictures - The Challenge to Thickening My Hair

You know due to the massive shedding of my hair since December of last year my hair thinned ALOT!  There has been several times where I "thought" I had it under control but it was a false alert.  Lately it hasn't been shedding as bad because I have been consistent with using coconut oil and taking my hair vitamins (Nixon) and I recently started in some yummy Vitamin D chewable pills. So is my comparison between Jan and February. The thinness in the 1st picture has a lot to to do with me relaxing BUT I didn't relax bone straight so I know the thickness in the 2nd picture is real.  Anyway I have came to the conclusion that I can GROW my hair but the hard part is "maintaining" it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment