Monday, December 14, 2015

Dab! Coils on Fleek!

Today I decided to play around with my hair. So I applied some Talid Wajhid Curl Cream to my hair ends and took some pictures. After taking the pictures I sat around for 3 hours with two shower caps on my head. Then I took the shower cap off and hit the dab! My coils were POPPING! Aww man they were clumped and juicy AF! Of course the pictures are doing it NO JUSTICE! U know what I'm talking about.

I never thought to apply a shower cap to my head after using a curl cream to get that extra boost! Gurl the more I play in my hair the better I learn! It's almost been two years of being a natural and I am still learning... Anyway here are some pictures...


After applying shower cap for three hours...these picture do it NO Justice!









- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment