Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Castor Oil in Conditioner / Washing hair with Vinegar

Last night I decided I needed to cleanse my scalp because it felt dirty so I mixed half water and half of regular vinegar in a plastic bottle and poured it on my scalp and let it sit in my hair for 5 minutes. After letting it sit I let water run through my hair while I massage my roots. Man ole man my roots felt SOFT! I was loving it! I will definitely be using vinegar periodically after I complete my personal no shampoo for a month challenge. I was kinda skeptical about using plain vinegar because I have heard so much about people only using "apple cider vinegar" instead of the regular stuff. Being brave I decided to try it and I was happy with the results. Oh yeah my scalp felt clean to. It wasn't that squeaky clean neither. Some people say that when you wash your hair squeaky clean that means you have washed your moisture out of your hair. So I try not to do that. Okay before I get too far off topic let me write about this Castor oil in conditioners.
The first time I washed with a certain brand of V05 Conditioner I forgot I added a couple of drops of Castor oil in it. I remember raving on how soft my roots felt. Well i tried it with the AO conditioner I used last night and Man ole Man was my hair super soft. LOL! My twists even felt lighter. So next time you wash with conditioner add a lil Castor oil to it. This is also known to thicken the hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment