Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Cathy Howse New Book...Whoa...


Whoa I thought she gave up on writing because people were bashing her left and right. I read her second book. I will say that the chick is kinda cocky but she puts out some good knowledge. It is often things we disagree with that we don't normally hear. One of the things I learned from this book is that our hair needs to be moisturized daily! Many people have claimed that after following here methods they were able to get 6 inches in a year. Its all about consistency and deep conditioning weekly. If you out there Cathy...girl thanks and keep doing it and growing another 6 inches in a year! This book is available on her website: Thinning Edges or on Amazon for $19.99

3 comments:

  1. Dang! I just got her old book and she wrote a new one. I think sometimes she puts useless information in the book and it can easily be summarized into like 1 chapter but the moisturizing daily thing was mentioned in her last book so what's new. It was a very interesting book and I liked it but I'm not ready to pay another 20 dollars without shipping for it. I'm guessing you ordered it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Yup I orded it. I am nosey as to what she has to say. I am wondering if she suffered from thinning edges. Wouldnt it be something if she did? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Cathy Howse and I don't think she's cocky but then people say that about me... she's frank and doesn't like to beat around the bush. Lisa Akbari is awesome too.

    ReplyDelete