Friday, August 3, 2007

Growth Check with "Boundless Tresses!"





I started using this growth aid product by one of the members on longhaircareforum.com. It has gotton alot of good reviews so I said why not. One thing I like about this product is the smell is very light and it is not heavy. I decided to add some peppermint oil to help stimulate my scalp. Here are my results from only one week of using it! I washed my hair only once with a net cap so I wouldnt loosen the curl too much.



The twists were put in a little to tight so I know that I could not have had alot of slippage and the hair snaps back when I pull on it so I just know it has to be new growth. So take a look.




Updated on 12 AUG 2007 to add another comparison.



3 comments:

  1. Where can I get this product? And also where can I find peppermint oil and jojoba oil. Is there a chain store I can get it at or do I have to order it online? Comment back www.freewebs.com/letitgrow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,thanks for posting!
    You can order the Jojoba and peppermint oil from www.drugstore.com or www.iherb.com or www.amazon.com. Remember make sure its 100% pure.
    Now the Boundless Tresses is a product from a member on LHCF. The web address is: http://growthspecifics.com/2.html#

    ReplyDelete
  3. Before purchasing I would check out the thread on the Longhaircareforum. Many members are paying for their product but not receiving it.

    ReplyDelete