Saturday, August 25, 2007

MTG... I'm jumping back on this bandwagon!


After reading LadyZ's hair album yesterday, I decided it was time to pull out my old bottle of MTG and at least use it once or twice a week. I stopped using it because the smell was really getting on my nerves. Well it wasn't the smell, but these men at my work place smell every darn thing so I had to stop. I will continue to use my Boundless Tresses but I will use the MTG at least once or twice a week.

In case some of yall are late as to what the hype about the MTG is:

It a growth aid that some of us users on the forums are using. It's actually for horses but rumored to originally be made for humans that had a scalp or hair condition but now its advertised more to horses. LOL! Yeah I know its crazy but this stuff really works. I know from experience. But be careful when using because it runs. It smells bad because it has sulfur in it but if you add a couple drops of peppermint oil you will mask the smell a lil. Try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment