Sunday, August 19, 2007

STOP Mistaking Grease 4 Moisture!

Would you put grease on a plant to make it grow?
No you wouldn't. Now what makes a plant grow? Yes to all of those that answered water and not Blue Magic Hair Grease or any other kind of grease.
Okay girls stop using that darn grease. You are doing nothing but clogging your hair follicle. When you put grease on your scalp its like placing saran wrap over your entire scalp and expect it to breathe. No, No you just suffocated your hair. Are y'all understanding? This is another reason why most woman care not to use products with petroleum in it. Grease first ingredient most of the time is petroleum.
You ever wonder why you can grease the hell out of your hair one day and the next day it looks dull? Yup, exactly grease is not moisture. Your hair needs moisture. So I would recommend you go to the store right now and get you a moisturizing product to use. Water also works. Just make sure you are locking that moisture in with some carrier oil such as jojoba. You don't believe me? I dare you to try it and notice the difference in your hair.

3 comments:

  1. Ok I agree Blue Magic Isn't the answer but what about Sulfur8? My granny use to use that all the time in her hair, my moms hair, and all of my aunts hair. I also use Sulfur8 Shampoo. Should I stop using these? (jazzy_2cute09@yahoo.com)

    **HELP ME...I'M DESPERATE**

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sulfur 8 is ok and alot of girls on the LHCF and BHM still use it but I am completely against any kind of grease. Sulfur is a good growth aid. Girl my granny still uses that TCB grease. Let me ask you this does your mother and auntie have healthy hair as a result of the sulfur 8? If so I say give it a try. I am not sure if sulfur 8 had petroleum in it so I can’t really say not to use it. Study the ingredients in it and give it a trail period. I say you never know until you try it. Let me know how it works out for you. HTHs :)

    ReplyDelete