Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Stuff I want to try: Color Showers Cellophane Black


What it is: A Dominican Product for coloring hair
The professional tones of the Olive Oil Plus line are the only semi-permanent colors made with natural proteins and Virgin Olive Oil. These tones contain natural ingredients that provide volume, shine and softness to your hair and total coverage of grey hair if present. They do not contain peroxide or ammonia. (description taken from Round Brush Hair website)

Where can you buy this at? Round Brush Hair
Price: $19.99
Benefits: It's 100% natural and safe for your hair.

2 comments:

  1. It's very nice! I tried the one in Black. But problem is it rinsed out after like a week and u can't use olive oil products or else it'll take the color right out. Also when it rinses out it can leave your hair a completly different color! It turned my brown hair red for a week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man thanks... I did not know this. I guess I will have to try that Bigen product. Thanks for commenting :)

    ReplyDelete