Saturday, August 18, 2007

The Unbraider! Need help removing those braids?

The Unbraider

If you are like me you hate to sit up there all day and night taking out micro braids. I absolutely hate trying to cut or unravel those knots while trying not to cut my hair. Damn those braiders! Why do they sit up there and knot it like 50 times. To me one little knot is all it takes! If you really want your braids not to unravel then I am sure you will take care of it. Some people think that just because you have braids you don't have to do anything to your hair! And the funny part is they wonder why they hair falls out or matts once they wash it after taking the braids down. But that's off topic. Back to the knots... my life would be so much easier if there was another method instead of those knots. Don't y'all even think about telling me about glue. That's insanity there. Believe me. I am writing from experience. When I was "not educated" when it came to my hair I let this young lady put krazy glue on the supposedly part where my hair ended in the micros. HAH! Well I wore those suckas for almost 5 or 6 months and that krazy glue was still HOLDING! On top of that I guess she was blind because she had some of the glue attached to my real hair. (I'm off topic again!)

Okay the reason I posted this is to let you all know about this big azz comb that helps to unbraid you hair. I tried it and I don't think it works to great on micros but I can see where it would be beneficial to those of you who wear cornrows or bigger braids. It's called the "Unbraider." It has a tip at the top of the comb especially for taking out those knots. Here is some info I copied and pasted from the site:
What are the Benefits of the UnBraider?
The UnBraider is a hand held tool that will allow you to take down your braids 8 times faster.
The UnBraider is engineered and designed to take down Micro Individuals, and Corn Rolls.
The UnBraider is engineered and designed to minimize hair breakage and loss.
The UnBraider is designed to both take down braids while at the s ame time comb out unbraided hair. This is the 2 in 1 process.

..Now dont go blaming me if you dont like this. :) All I am saying is, it kinda worked for me. :)


Also I highly recommend their comb out conditioner. It made my braids allot easier to comb. It made my hair melt. I am not sure what the ingredients are so beware!

No comments:

Post a Comment