Thursday, January 31, 2008

Joico Moisture Recovery Treatment Balm


Thanks to my fellow blogger Shadow I was able to discover: Joico Moisture Recovery Treatment Balm. This stuff is the TRUTH! My hair can become VERY dry at times but this stuff just melts my new growth making it easy to comb and soft to the touch and my hair feels very moisturized. I cant even really explain how good this stuff is because I am at work and I need to make this short and quick because I know SOMEBODY is looking over my shoulder being nosey! SoSHAWDOW if you still read this blog .... I want to say THANKS Girl! Can you reccommend another product by them?
Anbody that wants to check out her blog
click here. Its very funny!

2 comments:

  1. Bigs up to Joico! Girlfriend, I am so glad you love it. It's the bestedest product out there and I have been using it faithfully for well over a year :-).I also recommend their K-Pak line. They're the best!

    On a side note, where have you been?! I was thinking something happened to you. Glad to see your otay. By the way my blog is sooo not funny! It's boring as heck and full of rants, but thanks for the shout-out. Whoever follows the link will be very disappointed! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Girlie! Your blog IS NOT Boring! I think my favorite one was about that turtle! Anyway I got a promotion to Iraq so I was busy transferring and getting settled in. I didnt have time to do anything. I hardly have time now but this hair care thing is my hobby so I will never stop writing. :) Hey thanks for the tip about the Joico. I will check it out :)

    ReplyDelete