Friday, January 2, 2009

How Stretching My Relaxers Help Thicken My Strands

I believe the first picture is from July 08 and the second picture is from Dec 08. My hair has thickened up a lot but it is still not where I want it to be. I wanted to post this picture because I didn’t realize the improvement in my hair. When I combed it I noticed that it felt thicker but I didn’t compare it to old pictures. I think a big contributor to this came from my one year stretch. I may try to stretch for 8 months. I am not going to do a year because that was just too much of a hassle! Anyway in the first picture my hair was bone straight and in the second picture it looks texlaxed but its not. One side is actually straighter than the other. For 2009 I plan to have thicker APL hair. That’s all I want! If it gets longer that will be a blessing!

1 comment:

  1. Wow the stretch really helped to bring health to the hair. If you keep on this path you will definitely reach your goal of thicker hair in '09!

    ReplyDelete