Sunday, January 4, 2009

Tip: Deep Conditioning MIcros Heater Blanket

Last night I was being lazy so I decided to deep condition my micros on dry hair. Instead of sitting under heat I decided to take a nap and cover myself with my heater blanket! I was thinking that if I slept under the covers with the blanket on high, the heat would help to penetrate......... Soooooo when I smelled smoke coming from my blanket and saw the mad looking fire man standing over me I knew I had F**d up!I'M JOKING! I woke up about two and 1/2 hours later and shampooed and conditioned, ACV, moisturized and sealed. This morning my hair feels soooooooooooooo great! This is something I will definitely be doing again. Yup, so that's a idea for you lazy girls like myself.

1 comment:

  1. OMG, u r too funny. You had me going there for a minute! Fire, fire, lol

    ReplyDelete