Monday, February 9, 2009

How I Deep Condition My Braids?

This is in response to a comment: "How Do You Deep Condition with Braids?"

1. I shampoo braids in the shower
2. Apply Aphogee 2 minute to hair and cover braids with shower cap, take my shower for about 10 minutes
3. Rinse Aphogee out
4. Apply ORS Replenishing Con to braids and roots, seal with coconut and olive oil, cover with a shower cap and two satin bonnets and go to sleep.
5. Wake up in the morning, take another shower and rinse the conditioner out.

Its really easy. I treat my braids the same way I do my hair when its not in braids. Free Smiley Face

4 comments:

  1. Thanx for this. I was wondering how I was going to DC with braids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Braids4Gro! "...seal with coconut and olive oil..."
    - Coconut oil for beautiful braids? Well, absolutely!

    Actually, long before it was discovered to possess incredible antimicrobial properties capable of killing even the HIV virus (AIDS), coconut oil was already busy giving countless communities healthy and beautiful hair AND skin as well. Just my two cents.

    Cheers,
    CoconutOilGuy
    www.coconut-oil-central.com
    Your Drugstore in a Bottle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to get micro braids and deep condition them while I have them, but will this method cause the braids to slip out?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yow will not have to worry about then slipping alot if the braider braids them correctly. I have a little slippage but not alot. HTH's :)

    ReplyDelete