Friday, March 27, 2009

I Got Body Makeup and it Covered My Black Spots!

So I finally got the body makeup done to cover my back. It looks great! She also did my chest area. The process seemed so easy that you can do it yourself. To purchase the equipment it's only $300 or something but I rather her to it because her work is amazing. She did a color match on me and took an airbrush to spray it on. Let me tell you the lady did her thing with the color match. I am so happy that for a couple of days I can wear my back out and not feel insecure. It's crazy the things that we do! Oh she also did my chest area. If you all would like to see it hit me as a PM on LHCF or BHM and I will send them. Here are the pictures of my body makeup. Let me know what you think.

BEFORE & AFTER (below)

5 comments:

  1. Wow...your back looks gorgeous! What type of makeup did she use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That looks great...I read your story on this before but it's great to see you had real results!! How much did this cost?

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! This is incredible! I am DYING to try this on my legs. How long did this last?

    ReplyDelete