Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Mini 3 Month Update...(No Relaxer)


I decided not to get a relaxer this time. Man I had the Africans take down my braids but you know they don't comb out the knots for you. So I let the conditioner sit overnight to loosen the knots. The next morning I had a TIME trying to comb them down. It took m
e from like 10 am till 1am with 3 breaks! I had to use a safety pin. I will definitely be incorporating that into my reggie for undoing the knots. Anyway this time I only kept my braids in for 3 months because I wanted to be home for my b-day on the 20th. This is the results of using Mega-tek for 3 months! Remember I did not get a relaxer. I went to the salon and let her flat iron it for me. It looks like my hair is trying to thicken up slowly. Sorry the pictures are kinda blurry but I 4got my charger for my camera so I had to use the web cam.



Here is a quick flashback in case you haven't been
following my progress. Hard work pays off!

1 comment:

  1. you are doing a GREAT job!

    grow, baby, grow!!!

    ReplyDelete