Friday, May 22, 2009

ACV For Skin, Hair and Weight Loss..


Today I was over on LHCF and ran across a post about using Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) on your face. Now I heard of it doing something for the weight but never on the skin. So I started hunting on the internet for info. Its TRUE! I can't wait to get home to try it on my skin. I have some that has been sitting up for a couple of days now. Anyway here is what I found:

ACV and Weight Loss:

Adding organic apple cider vinegar to the mix will not only increase the nutritional value of your food, but will also help you shed those extra pounds!

A well-known natural weight loss option is a diet that includes organic apple cider vinegar. People have been using this beneficial vinegar to reduce weight and improve blood circulation for hundreds of years as it is extremely rich in vitamins and minerals. The combination of vitamins and the pH level of organic apple cider vinegar help to detoxify the body, speed up the metabolism and burn calories. Two tablespoons before a meal will help break down ingested fat. Dont 4get to mix with water!


ACV on Skin:

Apple cider vinegar is amazing stuff that has endless uses. One use is for skin problems, particularly blackheads.

Apple Cider Vinegar has not only proved beneficial to take internally but also offer as many topical health benefits too. When you incorporate apple cider vinegar into your body-care regimen, you will quickly find that you don’t need many of the commercial beauty aids. Many of which contain preservatives, and synthetic perfumes. Apple cider vinegar (ACV), on the other hand, is an all-natural remedy that helps the skin/scalp Ph balance. Healthy skin has a protective acid mantle that can be stripped away by overuse of alkaline body soaps. The skin is the largest organ of elimination; so maintaining an acid mantle assists the normal detoxification process.


For refreshing and deep cleansing face wash
Add 1 c. of ACV to basin of warm water to use as a refreshing face wash. For a steam deep cleanse, add 3 tablespoons of ACV to a pan of boiled water and lean your face over it. Cover your head with a towel for five minutes, allowing the steam to open up the pores and loosen any impurities from the skin’s surface.



Apple Cider Vinegar-for your hair/scalp PH balances
Dandruff and Itchy Scalp: add two teaspoons of ACV to a large glass of warm water. Lean your head over a sink and carefully pour the mixture over your entire scalp. Wrap your head in a towel for 15 minutes. Unwrap head, comb hair and then wash hair as usual. The acidic nature of ACV combined with its potent enzymes can help scalp problems such as dandruff, itchy scalp, baldness and thinning hair. Apple cider vinegar also stimulates hair follicles to encourage the growth of healthier


Among the ailments where ACV is very helpful are: High Cholesterol, Flu, Chronic Fatigue, Candida, Acid Reflux, Sore Throat, Arthritis, Contact Dermatitis, Allergies(food, insect, and environmental), High Blood Pressure, Poor Digestion(It Speed up metabolism), Ugly complexion, Premature Aging and a lot more.


Check out this story I also got from the web:

Story: At first I couldn't take the taste of ACV because they told me to drink it first thing in the morning but then I still do because I heard from a friend that it is really good for constipation. I want to lose some weight also and I have some rashes on my face and neck, so I decided to continue drinking it. Well one thing I've noticed immediately is that my bowel movement became regular even though I don't eat much fiber, my skin is not so itchy anymore, and the rashes is fading. And I found the best time to drink it, I like staying out late, working on my computer I usually sleep around 2am, I always have a glass of water with me when I'm working so I thought, instead of just drinking water why not put ACV with my ice cold water, so I put 2Tablespoon per glass of water(I have a medium size glass) It taste really good, its like drinking lemonade (if you like it sweet you can put honey for added benefits). After drinking that for a few days I've noticed I have a lot of energy even when I stay up so late, I can work more, its really amazing!!! , not to mention that my skin tone improve, well because I'm not longer constipated so I don't retain that toxin on my body which is the cause of my rashes and irritability.

Make sure you buy the organic ACV, the ACV I prefer to buy is the one with a cloudy content on it, the brand I always use is BRAGG.


No comments:

Post a Comment