Friday, May 22, 2009

Loving My Hair...

The other day I took down a couple of strands of braids on the side/back of my head. I have to admit as a result of the new products and techniques I been performing it has made those little strands look and feel healthy and moisturized! The new growth has a looser curl to it. I cant wait to update. I just found out that I will not be able to take my R&R until August. :( The last time I had a relaxer was December 2008.

Issue 1:
Should I relax in August or stretch it out till December? If I stretch to December that means another year would have passed where I would be relaxer free for one whole year!

Issue 2:
I really wanna see my length. :(
Possible solution: Why not flat iron or try that BK stuff errr-body is raving about.

New Products I am loving: Mizani Hydrafuse, Oyin Juices and Berries, Pentratt protein treatment

New Technique I am using: I never used to moisturize and seal in sections. I would spray Scurl all over my head and then seal it. Now that I moisturize and seal in sections I am giving special attention to a section of hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment