Sunday, May 24, 2009

New Growth PICTURES!!





Let's see I have had these braids since...ummm April 2009 and this is the new growth I have gotten so far. I guess this is okay. I haven't compared it to anything yet but I think its a good amount for a month. Come onnnnnnnnnn APL! This time if I am not APL I'm cutting it BALD! *cough* Ummm ya'll know I'm joking right? LOL! Also I am loving how moisturized my braids look in these pictures. They look like they are wet but they are not.

ETA: This is a picture took on 29 May 2009:



ETA: Took this picture on 03 June 2009

2 comments:

  1. how do u do it?
    take care of your braids and still keep your hair moisturize and healthy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. how do you keep your braids moisturized enough so you can grow your natural hair? That's my problem.

    ReplyDelete