Sunday, June 28, 2009

Could My Edges be APL...Maybe?



This was a serious MUG SHOT. I covered it up especially for my lovely friends on facebook. :) Ha ha! (YUP its 4 you Ashley!)
So umm it looks like my edges are APL. I will get a chance to see once I take these braids down at the beginning of August. Unlike the other picture I posted of my strand test...this is the hair on my left side...the edges. Ummmm <--- did that make sense? Hopefully it did, lol cause that is the only way I can explain it. :) It looks like it but I will NOT allow myself to claim it b4 I see all of my hair. :) Check out the arrows. They are showing you were my arm pit starts (APL) and where that strand of hair ends.

2 comments:

  1. OH My GOD!! APL EDGES??? I've never seen that before... T_T its so beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great, Diva! Keep it up and your hair will be dancing above your behind! LOL

    BTW, you look beautiful in this pic.

    ReplyDelete