Thursday, June 4, 2009

Day Off Work and Trying to Find a Hairstyle...

So finally I got a day off work. I only slept till 0930. So I have ALL day to play in my braids! Yahhhhhh! LOl, I know it's sad but I am a hair crazy fool! :) Anyhooo, I am tired of wearing my side pony tail. Its too long and its played out. I am not creative when it comes to styling. The only thing I know how to do is hide my forehead! Remember that I cant wear styles that are on top of my head because work requires us to wear hats. Anyway here is what I came up with. Its not all that and my hair is frizzy because last night I was toooooo tired to do anything to it. Oh and one other thing... I am sure you can tell I had my lil sticky fingers all in makeup! Hey practice makes you better. Well at least I hope! Whooo-hoo... I'm trying to be a makeup pro. Ummmm but I got a lonnnnng way to go. :( Ohhhh and one last thing...YES that bubble gum was good!!! I chewed about 10 pieces. Oh dont trip, you what I'm talking about! That's that gum with that flavor that make you say f' it and you start to chew like a cow..... Then the happiness and good flavor all comes to an end 40 seconds later! LOL, yup, that's the SUPA BUBBLE GUM!











No comments:

Post a Comment