Sunday, June 7, 2009

I Want A Lace Front Wig :(



After seeing Chavascandy progress on LHCF, I decided I want to try a wig or lace front wig. Now just cause I said that does not mean I am actually going to do it but eventually I will work around to it. I might try it out on my R&R.

What's stopping me from trying it now?
First I need to find out how I am supposed to moisturize under that bad boy. If its hard then forget it! I will stick with my braids. :)

Why a lace front wig?
Ummm well I like the idea that you can part it unlike the traditional granny wigs! :) Naw I am joking. The granny wigs are pretty. I am just hating cause I dont know what to do with them. :)

The pictures you see to the right are the ones I am thinking about ordering from Hairsisters.com They both are only $54.99

1 comment: