Monday, June 15, 2009

Pay Back To My Best Friends...

They are going to KILL ME!

LOL But I warned these heffas that over the weekend I would get them! Here is the history. Every day around 1700 (Iraq time) one of my three lovely friends / heffas pick a topic and we start emailing back and forward to each other. WELLLLL one day I was busy paying attention to the stock market and was not responding SOOO they started joking on me in the emails. They said I ride the short bus (comment by Ashley), they said it looked like I have lip injections (comment by Ashley)......it was alot of funny stuff but too much to put here! LOL! So this post is dedicated to them wenches!

****Message to ASHLEY, SIMONE and JESSICA (HEFFA's)****
Didn't I warn ya? Ohhhh so you thought I was joking huh? Yup, I got your lovely pictures posted ALL over the damn Internet! Pay back is a byatch! :) Oh and today I will start the topic because I WON this round! Crown me bishes! LOL.... Now for the fun:








P.S. I love you girls and thanks for always being there for me! Here is a gift from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment