Thursday, June 18, 2009

Raining Dust in Iraq & New Growth Shots...


Argh, last night I washed my braids using my "new" jar of organic mayo and it came out great but I know I used to much because this morning my braids were a lil greasy. I applied it to dry hair and saran wrapped it for 30 minutes and washed it out. I then shampooed with my aritha soap bar (Indian) and deep con with ORS Con.

Anyway so I woke up this morning and walked outside into a damn dust rain...yes dust rain. B4 you know it the whole sky gets orange and dusty as hell! So dusty that we are wearing those white nurse face cover things. So far its been like that all morning. That's what happens over here in Iraq. I had to walk to work and you can imagine how sandy and mad I was! So tonight I will have to cowash. I really dont want to do that because I am getting alot of slippage on my braids.

So far they are all holding on. I think it may because 1, I am washing them alot more frequently and 2 because of the braiding hair. What do I mean by that? Well my logic is because the synthetic hair is sort of like plastic it's easier for the hair to slide with a little extra help from water. BUT that is just my opinion. Hey I am no expert.
Oh while I am posting here is a pic as of last night of my new growth so far. This section is a section where almost no slippage has occurred.


No comments:

Post a Comment