Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Stock Market Goes Green 4 Me!

..Okay so I know this is off topic BUT who cares! :)

Good morning hair buddy's! I can't believe I haven't been on the hair forums ALL day! I have been patiently waiting on the stock market to open. Since open I have gained $140.20 and its steadily rising. I have also been studying some potential stocks such as ACTC. I now have a total of 3144 shares of CTIC , only 6,000 shares of SPNG and its on the rise. CTIC is in Phase III and the odds of it getting FDA approved are high. So if it goes all the way green then I will be VERY happy. I still can't 4get the day I came in here and saw that I made $749 off it in a day! Yeah its hard to believe but its true. Man it pays to do your research. Well I just dropped by for a minute. Oh in case you are wondering what is CTIC, I have a thread I started over on LHCF about it. If I put as much time as I do into this blog and hair stuff I believe I can make some things happen! Whoo hooooo, I know you can tell I am ecstatic over here!

No comments:

Post a Comment