Thursday, July 2, 2009

Strand Update! (Pieces Above My Ear, Not Da Edges)




Unlike my 28 June Strand Update, these are the pieces above my ear and this is one single strand straight outta the braid. So why am I taking out all these braids? Why just not take out the whole head? I am taking out ALOT of braids because it is getting closer to my R&R. So I dont mind looking a lil crazy. Its so easier to these braids down with synthetic hair and a lil water/moisturizer. I am soooo happy with these strands right now, LOL! But when they make it to that "F" on the shirt THEN I can begin to feel like I have long hair.

2 comments:

  1. when do you plan on relaxing? I am doing the same method as you to grow my hair as well I started Jan 09'im in braids again for the third time, do you braiders tie knots at the end of your braids so they wont unravel?

    ReplyDelete